Thursday, August 9, 2007

Say Cheese!

As a present for my "babies" shower back in May, my friend Tracy gave me a photo session with her photographer friend Sarah. Two weeks ago she came to our house to take pictures of the twins and the rest of the family, and the photos turned out so beautifully! Even our ho-hum living room looks like a professional studio in the background. Isn't this a great picture of our sons? And look - James is almost smiling! I highly recommend Sarah - she can conveniently come to your home, and her pictures capture lots of personality. Schedule a session with her and I get a free 5x7 (shameless promoting, I know). Now, if she could only digitally erase the dark circles from under my eyes...

4 comments:

Carina said...

That's such a great picture of your four boys!

Socalgal said...

This is a great photo. The boys are adorable!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

I got to see all of them, and they're all adorable - even the parents!