Wednesday, March 5, 2008

So Tired

So within the past few weeks, our family has gotten "what's going around". All four boys had ear infections at the same time (do the math: 2x4=8 ears infected), had to take medicine at the same time, and were generally irritable at the same time. Justin and I had colds at the same time, so our house was pretty much sick bay. After 10 long days of giving everyone antibiotics 3 times a day (do the math: 4x3x10=120 doses of medicine), we got better - until this week. Jack got a cold, and, thankfully, it was only a cold and so far no one else has gotten it. Funny thing is, this picture is of Jed, but it might as well be any of us. Living in a house of 6 people sure is tiring. I wish I had my own adult-sized exersaucer that I could take a nap in. I wish I could take a nap - anywhere, for that matter.

No comments: