Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Teefees


Check the ticker at the top of the blog - Jedidiah and Jack are 10 months old today! Praise God that He has kept them healthy and growing! Speaking of growing, here's the update:
Jed (below) now has two bottom

teeth erupting. It's hard to tell if this is causing him to be fussy, since he's usually feisty and a real mover and shaker. He loves playing with rattling toys, and even wants to take one with him when he naps. And when he hits himself in the face with it, he lets you know. He doesn't care to nurse anymore, and with the teeth coming in, there's no objection from Mommy.
Jack (upper right) is more easy going than Jed. Jack will smile every time you make eye contact with him. I think his "ba-bas" might mean "Mama." I've heard him saying it over and over when he can't see me then he stops when I show up. We'll see - if these boys are like their mom they'll be talkers for sure! We think Jack might be left handed, just like his two grandmothers (Nana and Lola), and his Uncle Louie. He seems to favor his left hand whenever he reaches or grabs for things.

God is so good - I must admit the days are more manageable than before. I attended a Women's Ministry conference at church last Saturday for the entire day, and Justin took care of the 4. After that, Justin stated that he no longer thinks that my day is exponentially harder than his work day like it used to be. So I told him I have no problem leaving him with all the boys more often.

No comments: