Thursday, June 7, 2007

Reunited

Our first night all together here in the general peds ward at the hospital felt like being at home - except for all the beeping of the monitors and the constructions noises outside. Jack and Jedidiah have been following the same feeding and sleeping schedule that they kept at home - a good sign, I suppose. Justin and I were both able to spend the night in the room on one of those convertible chairs-to-bed thingys (not too uncomfortable when you're exhausted). The chairs are actually kind of cool - if it wasn't for that hospital look and vinyl feel, I'd consider getting some for our family room. Anyway, I'm looking forward to holding my sons without all the leads and wires and tubes and attachments they now have - just a long cuddle and maybe a nap together at home. In the meantime, I got to watch an episode of "What Not to Wear" on TLC - in the end, that lady looked fabulous. Praying for happy ending to this hospital stay.
"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort" 2Chronicles 1:3

No comments: