Wednesday, April 16, 2008

HB2Me!


So I turned 36 a few weeks ago, and as part of my present Justin gave me the ENTIRE day off. He contacted my friends and planned a day for all of us to go to Disneyland. Well, you know women - always changing their minds. So upon meeting in the early morning, dressed for a day with Mickey Mouse and coated in a thin film of sunscreen, we decided instead to hang out in Orange County for a day of shopping and eating. And shopping. And eating. Did I mention shopping? And eating? From The Corner Bakery for breakfast, to Claim Jumper for lunch, to Tokyo Lobby for dinner, to Cherry on Top for dessert, I had a restful and fun day. Really, that was what I wanted. I appreciated all the work Justin put into planning a "day away" for me, and I enjoyed every minute of it. I was gone from morning to night, and I came home happy and one year older. At this rate, I can't wait to turn 37!

1 comment:

Socalgal said...

Happy belated! It sounds like fun. Looking forward to seeing you this weekend!