Monday, April 27, 2015

19 Years and Counting


Hi!  It's me again!  Only a one year and three month gap between posts!  That has GOT to be a record!

In a nutshell, the family is fine.  Justin and I turned 43 this year.  Jonah is 13, James is 10, and Jed and Jack are 8.  Since it's been so long, I decided to go back in time and read some posts from 2007, the year the twins were born and the same year we started this blog.  After scrolling through only a few posts, I immediately regret the long lapses between updates that have occurred since about 2010 or so.

That's because I am a super bad record keeper.  Jonah's baby book is half full, James has a baby book that only has his family tree filled in, and the twins each have a new and unopened baby book to call his own.  I also have tons of photos in the hard drive and so many Shutterfly coupons for free photo books that have gone unused.  Yay, Mom!

So I am renewing my dedication to this blog because there is still plenty of good stuff.  I have no more excuses about not having time to blog or being too tired.  I am letting too many fun memories go undocumented, and I need to share them with you so I don't forget them myself.

Hmm... where do I start?  Well, today is Justin's and my 19th wedding anniversary.  Not such a milestone like 10 or 20 years, but still worth celebrating.  Justin brought home two dozen roses ("I wanted to round up", he said) and I wrote him a sappy card.  AND I made a point to blog about it.

More to come.  :o)

No comments: