Thursday, May 24, 2012

Top Ten 2012



Oh.wow.  I am 40 years old.  40 years, 1 month and 21 days old, to be exact.  And I realize I haven't posted since last year.  So, in my "first blog of the year" tradition, here is my Top Ten list:

Top Ten Reasons I Know I'm 40:

10.  I started receiving AARP applications in the mail.

9.  Getting enough fiber is high on my list of priorities.

8.  I love using the term "willy nilly".

7.  I save those plastic bread bags - you know, just in case.

6.  "Elated' is an understatement to describe how I feel each time my new issue of "Better Homes & Gardens" arrives.

5.  I wrote "butter" three times on the same grocery list.

4.  I also wrote "wheat flour" three times on the same grocery list.  On two different occasions.

3.  I started to re-use tea bags.

2.  When I reach down to pick something up, my body makes sounds which I don't mean it to.

1.   I don't look for grey hairs anymore.  They come and find me.

No comments: