Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Top Ten 2011

Top Ten Reasons I Will Start Blogging Again:

10. Twitter only allows up to 140 characters per tweet which is SO not enough.

9. This is the 3rd year in a row I've vowed to "start blogging again" so why break tradition?

8. I can now turn my back on my kids long enough to type at least two sentences.

7. I love to write almost as much as I love to talk, but since I'm with 4 boys aged 9 and under most of the day, I have better conversations with my keyboard.

6. How many husbands do YOU know who want to stay up all night listening to their wives vent?

5. I'm one of the few who doesn't play "Angry Birds".

4. I need to shamelessly plug my new side business: greaterlovecrochet.com

3. My sons have lame baby books (if any at all) so I reason that they can come back to this blog to see what they were like as babies.

2. Typing makes me look AND feel productive.

1. The whole world should know how hard it is for me to potty train my children.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

You are hilarious! I'm going to enjoy reading your blog, I added it to my reader :)