Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Check "Mii" Out

So we got a Wii in mid-October and everyone in this house over the age of 3 has been playing it and enjoying it practically everyday. For those of you unfamiliar with the sports games, the Wii keeps track of your skill level each time you play. I know that I complain a lot about how busy my day is, but today I decided to jump in on all the fun Jonah and James were having after lunch. I hogged the game and played tennis for half an hour.

There are lots of things I'm proud of as a stay-at-home mom: Jonah is reading at almost a 2nd grade level, James knows his alphabet and all his letter sounds, the twins are healthy at 8 months old and my husband is a godly and faithful husband and teacher. But today, just today, all that pales in comparison to what I've achieved. I'm officially at PRO level in tennis on the Wii with a skill level of 1074.

So don't be jealous of the fact that sometimes I get to sleep in, or stay in my pajamas all day. Be jealous of my tennis skillz!! ACES!!

No comments: